In this video, we learn how to play pool with a lesson in 8-ball position play. If you are playing a game of 8-all and you are the stripes, it's good if you end up in a position in the middle of the balls. You want to increase the margin of error by playing for an area of the table that supplies options. When possible, you want to play for more than one ball. Choose a ball that will give you the best chance of getting a ball or two in and placing the cue ball in a spot to where you will be able to hit more balls in! Use these tips and enjoy getting better at your pool game!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades