In this video, we learn how to play Straight Rail & understanding crowding patterns. All that is needed to score a point in straight rail is making contact with the other two balls in the same shot. If you can get all three balls close together in close position, the shooting player can score an indefinite number of points. First, strike the cue ball below center using right English and a moderate stroke. This will create a close crowding pattern with the two balls. You can also strike the ball above center and use sliding right English using a moderate stroke to place all balls into the corner next to the pocket!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades