In this video, we learn how to play pool by making a side pocket cut shot. Thin cuts into the side pocket require the cue ball to travel 8 or more feet. The best way to do this is to pocket the 7 into the side pocket, then run the cue ball down to the short rail. After this, do a straight angle on the 8 and hit it into the right hand corner. This shot may look very easy, but controlling the cut ball is very difficult. Practice this skill to develop it and you will be able to do this shot with no problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades