In this tutorial, we learn how to set up the L drill in pool. To do this, you will place all of your balls in an "l" shape on the pool table starting from the middle of one side of the table. Place the balls about two inches apart, then star to make the horizontal line for the balls. Place these two inches apart as well. After this, you can place your shooting ball next to the balls and hit each of them into the same corner pocket as the last one. This is a great way to practice hitting balls in pool quickly and easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades