You'll never be able to hustle people at pool if you don't actually know how to play. Watch this video for a beginner's tutorial on playing pool.
You Will Need:
* A pool table
* Billiard stick
* And 2 or 4 players
If there is a line for tables, mark that you have "next game" by placing a quarter into the placeholder on the side of the table. There are many choices for pool cues, but basically the longer one's arms, the longer the cue you should choose. And make sure the tip is in good shape. If he sank both stripes and solids on the break, he gets to choose which pattern he will try to sink. When setting up your shots, pay attention to where the 8-ball is and anticipate where the cue ball will ricochet as to not sink the 8-ball by accident.
Did you know? The dome on Thomas Jefferson's home, Monticello, conceals a billiard room because in his day playing billiards was illegal in Virginia.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades