In this tutorial, we learn how to use a squirt and swerve side spin in pool. When you use swerve, the Q-ball will go straight, then curve, then go straight again at an angle away from the straight line. This depends upon if the cue is level, if it's completely level you won't get any swerve at all. This is the biggest problem when using side spin, so avoid when trying to use this technique. The squirt depends upon if you change sticks. The tip rotates on the ball and pushes the ball into a different direction. The amount of squirt depends on the shaft of the stick you are using. Using these correctly can help you win your game, so practice and good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades