In this how to video, you will learn how to do a T drill in Pool. This is called a T drill because the balls are arranged in a T shape on the table. The point is to take the cue ball and try to run the balls in numerical order without allowing the balls to touch another. You also must be able to make the shots with each ball. Try moving the cue ball so that it lands far away from the balls. The hardest part is shooting 3, 4, 5, and 6 into the pockets. Try shooting 3 and 4 in the same corner. The 5 should go in the opposite corner. You may get close to hitting the 9. Once you get the 5 in, the 6, 7, and 8 should go in the same corner pocket. Finish off the drill by shooting 9 into the corner pocket.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades