Use this tutorial for a simple and shot accuracy improving technique in pool! The steps for this tutorial are simple, yet effective in improving shot accuracy in pool. Align pool balls in a triangular formation at the far side of the table. Note that this is not the standard triangular formation for pool. Two lines are to be made diagonally from the center back of the table outward. Similar to this formation: \/ where the point would be directed to the back of the table. Leave space in between separate balls. Begin by placing white ball at the very top of the formation and shoot in first ball. Continue shooting respective balls until all are in. By following these steps, you too can improve your shot in pool! Use this drill anytime you feel the need to sharpen up your pool skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades